Arthro Formula 1 | GELENK A1
Food supplement for the contribution of normal collagen formation.
Price: 56,62 € / 100 g
VAT included plus Shipping costs
Delivery: 1-10 DaysSave on shipping costs!
FREE delivery, if you order at least 125 EUR.
Glucosamine is a major component of articular cartilage and fluid. The body’s own glucosamine is important for the consistent renewal of cartilage in the joints and spine. Another building block is chondroitin. It has the property of storing water in the connective tissue. This affects the elasticity of the entire cartilage tissue.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are among the basic building blocks that reduce cartilage degeneration and have a protective effect on the joints.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage and bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal cartilage formation
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage function, gums, skin, and teeth
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Manganese contributes to normal connective tissue formation
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails, and bones
Glucosamine sulfate *, chondroitin sulfate *, capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, calcium ascorbate, zinc gluconate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, manganese (II) gluconate, sodium selenite.
* contains components of fish and crustaceans
|Ingredients||per daily dose (2 Cps)||NRV*|
|Glucosamin Sulfate||800 mg||–|
|Chondroitin sulfate||300 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||140 mg||125 %|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100 %|
|Zinc||6 mg||60 %|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Consume 2 capsules daily with plenty of fluid. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Please keep away from light and dry. If you have any questions, please contact your doctor, therapist or pharmacist. They are happy to help.