Arthro Formula 2 | GELENK A2
Food supplement for the contribution of normal collagen formation with the extra hyaluronic acid.
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping costs
Delivery: 1-10 DaysSave on shipping costs!
FREE delivery, if you order at least 125 EUR.
Glucosamine is a major component of articular cartilage and fluid. The body’s own cartilage component is important for the consistent renewal of cartilage in the joints and spine. Another building block is chondroitin. It has the property of storing water in the connective tissue. This affects the elasticity of the entire cartilage tissue.
Glucosamine and chondroitin belong to the two basic building blocks which reduce cartilage degeneration and have a protective effect on the joints.
Hyaluronic acid has the property of binding high amounts of water. This can improve the quality of the joint fluid, as well as the damping function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage and bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal cartilage formation
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage function, gums, skin, and teeth
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Manganese contributes to normal connective tissue formation
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails, and bones
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue
Glucosamine sulphate *, chondroitin sulphate , capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, coral calcium, calcium ascorbate, sodium hyaluronate, manganese (II) gluconate, copper sulphate, cholecalciferol, sodium selenite
* contains components of fish and crustaceans
|Ingredients||per daily dose (3 Cps)||NRV*|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||1500,00 mg||–|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||800,00 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||60,00 mg||75 %|
|Selenium||90,00 µg||163 %|
|Manganese||1,00 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin D3||7,50 µg||150 %|
|Copper||1,00 mg||100 %|
|Hyaluronic Acid-NA||60,00 mg||–|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Consume 3 capsules daily with plenty of fluid. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Please keep away from light and keep dry. If you have any questions, please contact your doctor, therapist or pharmacist. They are happy to help.