Magnesium Citrate | MgC
Nutritional supplement with magnesium in organic citrate compound.
16,80 € – 22,90 €
Price: 32,94 € – 30,13 € / 100 g
VAT included plus Shipping costs
Delivery: 1-10 DaysSave on shipping costs!
FREE delivery, if you order at least 125 EUR.
Organically bound magnesium, in the form of magnesium citrate, has very good bioavailability and can be optimally absorbed by the body. Magnesium fulfills functions in energy metabolism, bone formation, cell function, and muscle function. It activates more than 300 enzyme systems and is important for carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- has a function in cell division.
- contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- contributes to the electrolyte balance.
- contributes to a normal mental function.
- contributes to a normal muscle function.
- contributes to a normal function of the nervous system.
- contributes to normal energy metabolism.
85% magnesium citrate, capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
|Ingredients||per daily dose (2 Cps)||NRV*|
|Magnesium||240 mg||64 %|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Consume 2 times 1 capsule daily between meals with plenty of fluid. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Please keep away from light and dry. If you have any questions, please contact your doctor, therapist, or pharmacist. They are happy to help.