Arktibiotic StressCompens | COMPENS
9 reproducible bacterial cultures with extra folic acid and vitamin B12.
38,20 € – 97,55 €
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping costs
Delivery: 1-10 DaysSave on shipping costs!
FREE delivery, if you order at least 125 EUR.
Useful nutritional supplements are today part of almost every naturopathic therapy.
Lactic acid bacteria preparations are generally summarized by the generic term “probiotic.” This term derives from the Latin “pro bios” and means something like “for life”. This refers to living microorganisms (bacteria / lactic acid bacteria) that colonize the human and thus naturally also the intestine.
Unfortunately, legislators prohibit advertising for the medically effective components of nutritional supplements, even if their effectiveness has been proven in studies. Therefore, you will only find the mandatory information possible for this product.
Filler: maltodextrin, filler: microcrystalline cellulose, 8% bacterial cultures, folic acid, cyanocobalamin
1,88 µg 75 % Bacterial cultures min. 5 x 109 CFU** – *Nutrient Reference Value | **CFU: colony forming units
|Ingredients||per daily dose (3g)||NRV*|
|Folic Acid||150,00 µg||75 %|
|Vitamin B12||1,88 µg||75 %|
|Bacterial Cultures||mind. 5 x 109 KBE**||–|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Mix 3 g of powder per day – 3 scoops – with a plastic spoon stir in half a glass of water or juice and let stand for 15 minutes. Finally, stir and drink.
To ensure a good gastric passage, it is advisable to consume in the evening before going to bed. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Please keep away from light and keep dry. If you have any questions, please contact your doctor, therapist, or pharmacist. They are happy to help.
CONTAINS FOLLOWING BACTERIAL STRAINS
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus lactis
CONTAINS FOLIC ACID (VITAMIN B9)
- contributes to normal mental function and normal functioning of the immune system.
- contributes to normal mental function and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and immune system function.
- contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
- by reduced dietary folic acid intake to meet the greater need for folic acid while trying to have children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- as a contribution to a normal homocysteine metabolism.
- contributes to normal blood formation and has a function in cell division.
CONTAINS VITAMIN B12
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- contributes to a normal function of the nervous system.
- contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- contributes to a normal mental function.
- contributes to a normal formation of red blood cells.
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system as well as to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- has a function in cell division.