Vitamin-B-Complex | VITA B
High-Dose Vitamin B Complex.
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping costs
Delivery: 1-10 DaysSave on shipping costs!
FREE delivery, if you order at least 125 EUR.
For example, biotin contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients (fats, protein, carbohydrates). Certain B vitamins, which act synergistically in the complex, are also involved in blood formation and supply to the nervous system.
B vitamins belong to the water-soluble vitamins, are poorly stored in the body and should be regularly supplied if necessary.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- If there is an increased need or too little intake via the diet.
- For a healthy nervous metabolism and to support the function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in cell division.
- Biotin, niacin, pantothenic acid and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation and riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells, while vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamins biotin, niacin, B1, B2, B6 and B12 contribute to normal nervous system function.
- Biotin, niacin and vitamin B2 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
Calcium D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Capsule Chell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Myo-inositol, Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Hydrogen Tartrate, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Hydroxycobalamin, Filler: Cellulose Powder, Folic Acid
|Ingredients||per daily dose (1 Cps)||NRV*|
|Vitamin B1||44 mg||4.000 %|
|Vitamin B2||100 mg||7.140 %|
|Vitamin B6||21 mg||1.500 %|
|Vitamin B12||15 µg||600 %|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||140 mg||2330 %|
|Niacin||30 mg||185 %|
*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
Take 1 capsule daily with plenty of fluid.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Please keep away from light and dry.
If you have any questions, please contact your doctor, therapist or pharmacist. They are happy to help.