Vitamin C | VITA C
Dietary Supplement with Buffered Vitamin C and vegetable Quercetin from Elderflower Extract.
17,85 € – 42,65 €
Price: 68,65 € – 53,31 € / 100 g
VAT included plus Shipping costs
Delivery: 1-10 DaysSave on shipping costs!
FREE delivery, if you order at least 125 EUR.
Vitamin C is probably one of the most popular and well-known micronutrients and is permanently used in the body and must, therefore, be consumed daily. Vitamin C supports the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion.
With non-acidic, stomach-friendly vitamin C compound and the bioflavonoids quercetin and rutin to improve vitamin C supply, especially in cases of increased need. Ester-C® is a combination of vitamin C in the calcium ascorbate form and the natural vitamin C metabolite L-threonate. Through these accompanying substances, vitamin C is better absorbed and lingers longer in the body.
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage function, gums, skin, and teeth
- helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- contributes to increased uptake of iron
- contributes to normal mental function and normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
80% Calcium Ascorbate/Threonate (Ester C), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, 10% Elderflower Extract, Filler: Cellulose Powder, 1.2% Quercetin Vegetable.
|Ingredients||per daily dose (1 Cps)||NRV*|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625 %|
|Elderflower Extract||80 mg||–|
|of which Rutin||4 mg||–|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Take 1 capsule daily with plenty of liquid at one mealtime.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of the reach of small children. Please keep away from light and keep dry.
If you have any questions, please contact your doctor, therapist or pharmacist. They are happy to help.